Copy Function

You have problems, and we're glad to hear them. Explain the problem, what you have tried, and where you got stuck.
Feel free to share a little info on yourself and the course.
Forum rules
Please respect your teacher's guidelines. Homework is a learning tool. If we just post answers, we aren't actually helping. When you post questions, be sure to show what you have tried or what you don't understand.
fabulousares

Copy Function

Post by fabulousares » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 am

Hi
I need an interactive function that does the same thing as copy-list and save the result into new list.

example:

(setf lst ‘(a b c d 1 2 3 4 5)) -> (A B C D 1 2 3 4 5)

new-list -> (A B C D 1 2 3 4 5)

"if possible using dolist function"

Thanks

nuntius

Re: Copy Function

Post by nuntius » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Please provide more details on the problem and how you've tried to solve it.

fabulousares

Post by fabulousares » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:21 pm

nuntius wrote:Please provide more details on the problem and how you've tried to solve it.

finally solved it. thanks for your attention.

Goheeca

Post by Goheeca » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 am

It would be great to increase an information value of this thread and to post here the solution.
cl-2dsyntax is my attempt to create a Python-like reader. My mirror of CLHS (and the dark themed version). Temporary mirrors of aferomentioned: CLHS and a dark version.

nuntius

Post by nuntius » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

Goheeca wrote:It would be great to increase an information value of this thread and to post here the solution.
This was a homework question, not production code. I don't think we need an archive of all homework answers.

Goheeca

Post by Goheeca » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah, but for a random viewer it's unpleasant and it's better to store solutions than not + still to store these threads.
cl-2dsyntax is my attempt to create a Python-like reader. My mirror of CLHS (and the dark themed version). Temporary mirrors of aferomentioned: CLHS and a dark version.