Common2.lsp

Discussion of other Lisp dialects (Arc, Clojure, AutoLisp, XLISP, etc.)
m0rk4i

Common2.lsp

Post by m0rk4i » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:28 pm

How do I get acess to common2.lsp and other files that are loaded every time when i start xlisp?

Is it possible to see the definition of remove-duplicates function and other functions inside common2.lsp?

Thx for all and sorry for my english

gugamilare

Re: Common2.lsp

Post by gugamilare » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm

m0rk4i wrote:Is it possible to see the definition of remove-duplicates function and other functions inside common2.lsp?
Do you mean opening the file common2.lsp? You can open it using a text editor.

m0rk4i

Post by m0rk4i » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 pm

But where is this file? I can´t find

Obs: Im using Xlisp32

gugamilare

Post by gugamilare » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 pm

m0rk4i wrote:But where is this file? I can´t find

Obs: Im using Xlisp32
Sorry, I don't know about Xlisp32.

If you are trying to learn some kind of Lisp, you can try learning Common Lisp of Scheme. The book Practical Common Lisp is a very good book for learning Common Lisp.

m0rk4i

Post by m0rk4i » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Let me be more specific: When we ran any lisp interpreter the files common2.lsp and common.lsp are loaded. These files contains the definitions of several functions like remove-duplicates. So, where can i find these files? Im using xlisp32 and wanna know if is it possible to read the content of these files and the format will be something like this:

(defun remove-duplicates (list)
(cond
((equal ....

For example, in C language we can open the header files like stdio.h and find the printf definition

gugamilare

Post by gugamilare » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm

m0rk4i wrote:Let me be more specific: When we ran any lisp interpreter the files common2.lsp and common.lsp are loaded. These files contains the definitions of several functions like remove-duplicates. So, where can i find these files? Im using xlisp32 and wanna know if is it possible to read the content of these files and the format will be something like this:

(defun remove-duplicates (list)
(cond
((equal ....

For example, in C language we can open the header files like stdio.h and find the printf definition
Yes, I understood that, but I don't know anything about xlisp32. You have to look inside the folder where the program xlisp32 is and locate those files, I can't do it for you because I don't have access to your computer.

Kazimir Majorinc

Post by Kazimir Majorinc » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Download these files at

http://almy.us/xlisp.html

You can consider contacting author of the program directly. I only used Xlisp few times.